1. A relationship works by itself, once you found the right person all you need to do is to be you and everything will just be great! No, of course you don’t have to work on it, be smart and let your partner do all the work!!!
2. Prince charming is waiting out there, just for the right moment to come in your life and sweep you off your feet! You don’t need to do anything, just pray he will come on a white horse, and as the years go by, remember even a limping one eyed donkey will do! For transportation that’s what I mean!
3. Love is all you need to have a successful relationship. Once you’re together for life, the earth will move, fireworks will explode and you’ll make love every single night! And be aware if your partner really loved you and cared about you, he would instinctively know how you feel, and what you want and need to be happy!
4. If it feels right it is, I mean if it feels right for YOU of course, never consider how your partner will feel or have to say, quit thinking that much, go and get it, at the end of the day it’s your life and the relationship is all about you, isn’t it?
5. Your partner role in your relationship is to make you happy, they have been born to rescue you from unhappiness, and give you meaning and purpose to your life!
6. Once you found the right person , please completely forget about your friends, who needs friends anymore, dump them, you have the love of your life to focus on now, so:
– Completely blow them off for previously made plans.
– Refuse to answer their efforts at communication (text, email, phone, etc).
– Get angry with them for trying to get in touch.
7. Expect your partner to always be there to fulfill your wishes. Remember you should always have what you want because you’re worth it! And even if he has to give up on everything is important for him to get it, especially then, he should do it for you, after all you are more important than anything else, aren’t you?
8. If your partner ever makes a mistake, never forgive, never, and make sure you will remember it always, make sure to remind him every day for the rest of his life, if not you who else would do it?
9. Possessiveness and jealousy are the biggest signs of love. And you don’t want to be in a relationship that is OUT of love, do you? So make sure you put in enough of that and add some drama queen staff, men absolutely love this!
10. Never focus on what you can do to make things right, always remember what your partner did to make things wrong.